Ho Ho Ho, Guys! And welcome back to our Blogmas 2018 journey 😀 Hope you are doing great!
December is the month in which we aim to spend more time with our friends and families. We have pointed out 25 different activities that you can enjoy with your family. 25 days filled with quality memories. So get ready for some funny and lovely times.
- Have a family game night
- Have hot chocolate and candy canes
- Go to a tree-lighting ceremony
- Have a snowball fight
- Go sledding
- Go ice skating
- Go skiing
- Built forts
- Make a Snowman contest
- Create handmade Christmas cards
- Decorate the Christmas tree and the house
- Wrap Christmas presents
- Have a Christmas movies marathon
- Sing Christmas carols
- Attend a Christmas play (e.g. The Nutcracker)
- Attend a Christmas Bazaar
- Go to a Christmas Party
- Complete a random act of kindness
- Make and decorate gingerbread house or men
- Old family videos night
- Take a family drive to see the neighborhood holiday decorations
- Write letters to Santa
- Have a “fancy dress” code for dinner one night
- Have an ugly sweater competition
- Pull out sleeping bags and have a family slumber party under the tree
Hope you have enjoyed this post and this small list will help you find out more creative ways to celebrate the lead-up to Christmas with your closest ones. This is certainly a time of year to celebrate!! What are your favorite Christmas activities?
Joy. Happiness. Love.