We are really happy to announce that exactly one year ago, we decided to take a huge step and give a chance to Wandering Waffles. So today we celebrate our one year anniversary of blogging.
We would like to thank every single one of you who have stopped by and read our stories and thoughts and shared theirs! Thank you, guys! ❤
We would also like to apologize for our absence these weeks, but there are a lot of things that have been happening and we are really eager to share everything with you!
Probably, one year of blogging doesn’t sound that much to a lot of people and especially bloggers who have been doing it already for a decade, but in this one year, so many things have happened that, it has become a part of our lives. Of-course we have made a lot of beginner’s mistakes but we’ve learnt thousands of new things. So today we will share with you our 5 amateur mistakes and things we learnt.
- Scheduling our blog – We’ve handled this so poorly, not because we’re procrastinating but we’re not able to give enough time. And this is a crucial part of having a successful blog. But we are working on it!
- The right Theme – oh my God! On this one, we have spent so many hours that it is actually ridiculous. WordPress has provided us with numerous amazing templates but it just seems that only a few of them go with our preferences. And especially when there are two of us 😀 Then comes the customizing part… Well, we all know how it is. But that is a really essential part of blogging.
- SEO – One of the most important part of anyone’s blog. Yet again, we’re looking forward to make our blog more SEO-friendly. And the good thing is there are so many different tools and also videos and lessons about how to get the desired results.
- The Niché – Well, all we can say is it’s not one. As much as we were looking for a particular one it appeared impossible, as we have so many different interest. And in the end that’s why we are the Wandering Waffles.
- Competition – this is something that we definitely don’t pay attention to. Although we do understand how important it is to be competitive capable in order for our work to be interesting.
Your interest and support has played a vital role in motivating us to continue with our blog. Your response has been a great inspiration for us.
THANK YOU! From the bottom of our Hearts! ❤
Issy and Rishabh