We are really happy and pleased to share with you that for the first time we have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award!
First of all a big Thank you to the amazing Harshita and Aman from Trot.World! Two best friends since Kindergarten, now a happily married travelling couple, in their blog they are sharing with us their biggest passion – exploring the beauty of the planet. Don’t miss to check their amazing travel stories and great photos!
Also check their Instagram account where you will find amazing, colourful and inspiration posts from their voyages!
The Sunshine Blogger is an award given to bloggers by bloggers for bringing creativity, positivity and sunshine into the lives of readers. And of course, there are a few rules that we have to follow:
If you have also been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award, please follow the given set of rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post and/or on your blog.
You come across Aladdin’s magic lamp and are granted only 1 wish by the Genie (cannot ask for more wishes). What is your one wish?
This question brought us to really deep thoughts about what do we really want. Rishabh, of course, answered I want more Genies 😀 Actually our wish is to be Visa-Free tourists for any country we would like to visit. Sometimes this small document can be the biggest obstacle to overcome in order to fulfil your dreams, so being free of it would be great.
How did you get into blogging?
This was a dream of both of us. So after getting together, we found the strength in each other to finally do it. It appeared that it is not scary at all and this brings us so much joy. The best part is we have learnt a lot from it and it has not even been a year since we have started it.
What is the best blogging or life advice you have ever received?
Issy: Actually this was not said to me but to a really good friend of mine who passed the wisdom to me after that: “Do whatever you want to do, in every situation. And if the situation is not allowing you to do it – change the situation so that you can do whatever you want to!”
Rishabh: “Keep learning!” is something Issy repeats to me on a daily basis. Every time it sounds in a different way but the meaning stays.
What is at the top of your bucket list and who would you do it with?
Obviously, the answer is that we want to go together and we want to go everywhere 😀 But on top of our bucket lists are the Grand Canyon for Rishabh and Egypt and the Lofoten Islands in Norway for Issy.
What is home for you?
We will be really cliched about this one, but wherever we are together – it is home!
What is your ideal vacation destination?
Definitely beaches – different, untouched, amazing beaches. With a lot of sand, sun and if the water is not calm but has a little bit bigger waves it would be just perfect!
What has been your favourite travel experience so far?
Visiting Goa in the beginning of this year is the best travel experience so far!
What is a skill that you’re learning right now?
Both of us are trying to master all of the Digital Marketing techniques. As well as Issy is being too fond of photography, cinematography and the editing things these days and Rishabh is mastering the different types of handstands.
What is something that made you laugh this week?
Well, basically Issy has started making a really creepy witch-like face on which we both have been laughing for the last week. Honestly, it is really hilarious but scary at the same time!
What is your favourite quote?
Rishabh: “Till I collapse!”
Issy: “Simplicity is the key of everything”
What is the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen recently?
Issy found out Peter McKinnon’s channel on YouTube which she can’t stop watching!
For Rishabh – SpaceX launching a car in space.
Thank you guys for the nomination and all interesting questions! We really enjoyed and laughed a lot while answering them 🙂
We would like to nominate these amazing bloggers for them to spread the love:
- T. Shaw -> https://tshawwriter.wordpress.com/
- GUM | Growing Up Millennial -> https://iamgum.com/
- Liz Whitehouse -> Travel in Retrospect -> https://travelinretrospect.wordpress.com/
- Emma -> THE TERROR OF KNOWING -> https://theterrorofknowing.wordpress.com/
- Being Beth -> https://beingbeth27.wordpress.com/
- Camile -> Seattle Stories -> https://caelidotblog.wordpress.com/
- Raylynn -> The Thrifting Ginger -> https://thethriftingginger.blogspot.in/
- Yuulye -> https://yuulye.wordpress.com/
- Lauren Smith -> Bournemouth Girl -> https://bournemouthgirl.wordpress.com/
- Lana Davenport -> LoveWisdomSpirit -> http://www.lovewisdomspiritblog.com/
- Arkapal -> Wanderdoc Travels -> http://www.wandererdoc.in/
And these are the 11 questions for them ❤
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- Which post of yours, do you consider the best one and why?
- What is your favourite sport?
- What was the last place you have travelled to?
- What language do you want to learn and why?
- Name 3 of your pet peeves.
- What is that place you don’t want to travel to and why?
- What would you be, if you weren’t a blogger?
- What is your thought on being vegan?
- What’s that one skill that you always wanted to learn?
- Do you want a build a community? If yes, then what would it be aiming at?
We are really looking forward to see all of the posts and answers ❤
Thanks again to Trot.World!
Stay happy and positive!
You can check the adorable gifs here http://clterryart.tumblr.com