Recently we’ve been nominated for another blogger’s award: The Liebster Award.
We have been nominated by the amazing T.Shaw from T. Shaw Writer. Her blogging life started not so long ago and in less than a month she became an exquisite blogger! A wife and a plant mom ❤ graduated student in English Literature. We really adore reading her content and it is a real honour to be nominated by her. Also, we got to know that we are her very first followers, so this makes it even more sentimental! Just wish you to enjoy blogging always as much as you do now! And always to do what your heart wants ❤
So, what is the Liebster award? We bloggers do spend a lot of time reading, researching and writing, and we also like awarding ourselves. This is exactly what this award is. The name is inspired by the German word “Liebster” which means dearest, most beloved one, in English. This basically speaks for itself what the award is about 🙂
The rules for the Liebster Award are:
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer.
The Questions we’ve been asked:
1.What inspired you to start blogging?
The possibility to express ourselves. We wanted to share our thoughts and experiences with others and probably inspire. We know that everything is possible and that there is nothing that happens only in the movies, except for the physics in the Indian action movies.
2. What is your blog’s purpose?
Basically, the things mentioned above 😀 .
3. What are your goals for 2018?
As we both are in the last year of our Bachelors , one of the most important goals is to graduate. For Issy, it is important to graduate on time, because she has German teachers who like to postpone the results, which postpones the graduation itself.
4. What was the most memorable moment/event that happened this year in 2017?
Well…. We met once in March and now on 26th Issy will come again to India, what can be more memorable than this.
5. What is your favourite comfort food?
Red velvet cake..no, Nachos…. Paratha…. No Cesar salad… a burger…. Dal Makhani…. Shahi paneer…… all food is love!
6. Which actor/actress would play you if your life was a movie? And why?
Rishabh: Will Smith, I believe, Will Smith would portray me pretty good.
Issy: Anne Hathaway, I’ve always liked her.
7. Do you have a Christmas wish? If so, what?
To be together as soon as possible and start traveling.
8. Do you have any pets?
Yes, we both have dogs. Rishabh has a 6 months old Beagle named Teddy, and Issy has a Drahthaar (German Wirehaired Pointer) – Riya (11 years old) and a Collie – Freddy (3 years old).
9. What is your favourite season?
All of the seasons are beautiful. And probably we will answer from our travellers’ side – in most of the countries in Summers you can experience and witness more things rather than in Winters.
10. What are you passionate about?
Dancing! Without dancing life is so boring. And being able to express yourself through the movement is just incredible. No words can describe the feeling.
11. What is something new you’d like to learn?
Both of us have the “No” issue. But we do understand that saying “no” in certain situations will be the best. We just need to learn how to do it.
11 Random facts about us:
- Issy is born in 1995 and Rishabh in 1996.
- In the beginning, when we met, we exchanged just a couple of words.
- Issy is a Potterhead
- Rishabh hasn’t seen Star Wars
- Issy likes Superman and Rishabh likes Batman
- We both watch football and support Barcelona but Issy also supports Manchester United and Rishabh, of course, does not support them, but Manchester City…..
- KSI is one of Issy’s favourite YouTubers. Just guess which one is Rishabh’s. You got it right, PewDiePie.
- We both like Navy Blue and Mint Green colours.
- Rishabh has a younger brother (18 years old) and Issy has a younger step-brother (7 years old) and a sister (6 months old)
- Although Rishabh studies computer science he is more interested in Marketing and Business
- We both are dancers – Rishabh is into Hip Hop and Bboyin and Issy is into Hip Hop, Contemporary, and Swing dances.
Bloggers we would like to nominate:
The Urban Upgrade – Zac
BEYOND THE END – Yashica
Our questions for the nominees:
- Why is blogging important for you?
- How well do your friends and family accept the fact that, you are a blogger?
- How will you spend Christmas?
- Marvel or DC 😀 ?
- What is your thoughts on Vegans?
- If you are working out, where do you prefer to do it? At home, in the gym or in the park?
- What would be that one food you can stop eating and never miss it? Why?
- What is your dream place to visit and why?
- What would have you been doing, if you weren’t a Blogger?
- Would you rather eat garlic and talk with your crush or your boss?
- If you could chose one super power which one would it be? Why?
Joy. Happiness. Love.