We are really really really excited to share with you that we have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award! We were tagged by the adorable Vivian Nguyen from the amazing Vvhnguyen. Thank you really much, sweety, for giving us this opportunity!
This award was created by Okoto Enigma from Okoto Enigma’s Blog.
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
So here are the 3 things about us:
We are Rishabh and Issy and we are a long distance relationship couple from India and Bulgaria. We are together for almost one year already – our anniversary is on 22nd of December, pretty sooon 😀 :D. *Fun fact: 11 is the favourite number of Issy. If you double her birthday date (11.06) it will be exactly our anniversary (22.12). (yeah.. it is a destiny for her, superstitious mo fo).
We share a lot of things in common – both of us are dancers, swimmers, travel addicts, dogs lovers. We don’t have one favourite thing of anything – we like a lot of colours, a lot of songs, a lot of movies, a lot of dishes, etc. etc. etc. But there are some major differences. Issy hates onions and mushrooms, while Rishabh adores them. And Rishabh is not fond of peas, while for Issy it is a dream food! Also.. we both don’t like beef… nothing to do with religions and cultures – it is just…. not as good as chicken!
Both of us are in 4th (last) yeat in University. Rishabh is pursuing Bachelors in Computer Science in New Delhi, India and Issy – Bachelors of Economy and Bussines administration is Sofia, Bulgaria. Now, we are looking forward to pursuing our Masters in on and the same university… or city… or country…. okay, at least one and the same continent 😀
Questions we’ve been asked:
1. Favorite blog post to read during Blogmas?
Answer: Different Christmas experiences people have.
2. Favorite Christmas gift ever received?
Answer: We think this is yet to come.
3. Favorite Christmas candy?
Answer: Definitely a candy cane.
4. Favorite Blogmas bloggers or Vlogmas vloggers?
Answer: Vlogger – MagiSan. About the bloggers, We can’t really choose, everyone’s created content is so unique.
5. Thoughts on the iPhone X?
Issy: Hmmm… Well…. too much fuss about something that already exists. I don’t understand that much in technology, but I think the only thing that Ipone X has more than the Samsung Galaxy 8 are the Animojis.
Rishabh: I believe it’s too much hyped and overpriced. The only cool thing is the Face Lock, other than that I don’t think it’s worth the money.
Bloggers that we nominate:
- Why have you started blogging?
- What is the best experience and advantage that you take out of being a Blogger?
- Would you start a Vlog? If yes, would you stop blogging?
- What is the weirdest comment, you ever got on your posts?
- Would You rather have a cartoon face with a human body or human face with cartoon body?
We hope you guys enjoyed it as much as we did while doing this blog. Thanks again to the amazing Vivian Nguyen for nominating us. And we are really looking forward to the answers of the bloggers we have nominated!
Joy. Peace. Love